Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where can I buy Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Nail Lacquer?

I want to buy some Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Nail Lacquer but I don't know where they sell it. I checked their website and there was none. I DON'T WANT EBAY! I don't have an account. Is there any online store or anywhere I can buy Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Nail Lacquers. I was looking for it in ';Nibble'; but any color will do.Where can I buy Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Nail Lacquer?
We actually don't carry that line of Very Sexy any longer. We are coming out with a new make up line in August, but i'm not sure when in August. Unfortunately you may have to shop on Ebay.Where can I buy Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Nail Lacquer?
I don't think they sell those any more
Go to the store?

No comments:

Post a Comment