Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I use my fireplace when theres a nail lacquer next room?

the wall is thick. i heard you cant use it because theres nail lacquer next room, but the good thing is, they are NOT right next to each other. like wall to wall, nope they are not.





is it okay? i really want to use my fireplace!Can I use my fireplace when theres a nail lacquer next room?
If this is in a home, not a business, I'd think it very safe; most people wouldn't even question the situation. If you live next to a nail salon, there might really be a lot of fumes but I'd be more concerned about my lungs in that situation. Do you have any gas appliances? If yes and there's been no explosion, it seems safe.Can I use my fireplace when theres a nail lacquer next room?
Yes, even if you can occasionally smell the lacquer, the concentrations are so small that you won't explode, if that's what you're worried about.





Now, if your eyes are burning from the vapors, and when you set a cold drink down, it sweats acetone (or whatever the solvent is that they use in lacquer) instead of water, then maybe you want to open some windows before striking a match!

No comments:

Post a Comment